The nose is a focal point of the face and yet if you are unhappy with yours, the only solution until recently was to have surgical rhinoplasty. Now, thanks to advancing techniques, those who are unhappy with the shape of their nose don’t have to resort to surgery.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty remodels and reshapes the nasal framework using dermal filler injections. It can be used to correct and reshape a wide range of problems, caused by trauma or birth defects, including:
- Folds in the nose
- Bumps or hooks on the bridge
- Crooked nose
- Flat or low bridge
Thanks to our advanced competence in dermal filler injections, together with the completion of training specifically for non-surgical nose reshaping, we are now able to offer this treatment here in our practice. To find out more or to book a consultation please contact the Riverside team on 020 7091 0677.
Image courtesy of Wigmore Medical
Benefits of non-surgical rhinoplasty
It is said that up to 1 in 5 people are unhappy with the results of cosmetic surgery, so exploring non-surgical alternatives may be the better option. Here are some of the principal benefits you can enjoy when opting for non-surgical nose reshaping:
- The changes achieved by treatment will look natural
- Dermal fillers have unique visco-elastic properties, which means specific improvements can be achieved that are not always possible surgically
- Results are visible immediately
- You will be conscious throughout the procedure
- Dermal fillers are temporary
- Treatment takes only a matter of minutes, not hours
- You can return to your normal routine straight after treatment
Typically, treatment will involve an initial consultation, where we can discuss what you are unhappy with and the results that you might expect. This will be followed by treatment itself, which is quick and comfortable.
To find out more about non-surgical nose reshaping please contact us on 020 7091 0677 or email us your enquiry.