- More details
- Whitening before & afters
- Interest-free finance
Enlighten represents an extraordinary breakthrough in tooth whitening technology. It is the only system on the market that guarantees to whiten teeth to a B1 shade, the whitest available on the tooth shade guide used in dental practices.
What we include for you at Riverside Dental Spa:
- Consultation- To diagnose your discolouration and make sure you get the right type of whitening for your teeth and what results you can expect
- Digital scans - no gagging. If you don’t like moulds, we can create your whitening trays from a digital scan
- Free Enlighten tooth serum– to replace your usual toothpaste whilst you are in treatment and to ensure your teeth are in an optimum state ready for the whitening process.
- Free evo-seal sensitivity gels– to ensure your maximum comfort during treatment.
- 2 weeks take-home Enlighten whitening kit(with Gold and Platinum System) – to allow your teeth to be gently whitened and the surface stains and deeper stains on your teeth to be gradually lifted.
- 40 minute in-surgery ‘booster’ treatment(with the Platinum System only) – for the guaranteed lifetime ‘whiteness’ of your new smile.
- Before and after photos- We take before and after photos of your teeth to monitor your progress both during treatment and to help maintain the colour in the future
- Expert advice- We advise you what you can do to keep the colour ‘topped up’ in the future so you don’t’ have to do the whole procedure again
- Full range of services. We also offer a full range of dental health services to minimise your visits. If you need a hygiene visit or dental examination, we can combine these for you to save time and hassle for super busy clients
Why use the Enlighten teeth whitening system as compared to other systems?
- Guaranteed B1 shade– and highly reliable results across your smile
- No dietary changes are required– so it is convenient to patients are you can continue to eat and drink as normal during treatment
- Fast results– in just 2 – 4 weeks from the start of treatment
- Revolutionary technology– only system in the world that will whiten up to 16 shades easily and safely
- Minimal pain and sensitivity
- Proven whitening techniques that are supported by dentists worldwide– no lights, gingival protection or dehydration whitening
- Supplied with anti-sensitivity serum– to reduce sensitivity
How much does Enlighten treatment cost?
We offer a choice of Enlighten treatment options:
Gold Enlighten Kit (Home Kit) £450
or the Platinum Enlighten Kit (Home Kit and In-Surgery Whitening) £600
We will be able to discuss these two alternate Enlighten treatment options with you during your initial consultation and answer any questions or queries you may have then too.
If you have any questions or would like any further information about teeth whitening treatment, please call us on 020 7091 0677 or request a consultation with our treatment co-ordinator.
Case study 1
Case study 2
Case study 3
Why not spread the cost of your treatment with our 0% finance facility. With options up to 12 months, no deposit & no extra costs, 0% finance is the easy option for paying for your treatment.