- More details
- Whitening before & afters
- Interest-free finance
Enlighten has been called the biggest breakthrough in tooth whitening in the last 15 years and put literally, the Enlighten whitening system is the ‘Rolls Royce’ of tooth whitening treatments. It is the only system in the world to guarantee that the teeth will get to a ‘VITA Shade B1′ (which is the whitest shade on a regular dentist shade guide) and this applies to every single patient regardless of starting colour, age, lifestyle or dietary habits.
Why use the Enlighten teeth whitening system as compared to other systems?
- Guaranteed B1 shade – and highly reliable results across your smile
- No dietary changes are required – so it is convenient to patients are you can continue to eat and drink as normal during treatment
- Fast results – in just 2 – 4 weeks from start of treatment
- Revolutionary technology – only system in the world that will whiten up to 16 shades easily and safely
- Minimal pain and sensitivity
- Proven whitening techniques that are supported by dentists worldwide – no lights, gingival protection or dehydration whitening
- Supplied with anti-sensitivity serum – to reduce sensitivity
- Tailor made Enlighten whitening trays so that optimum results may be achieved for each unique patient i.e. increased reservoir built in for darker teeth
How much does Enlighten treatment cost?
We offer a choice of Enlighten treatment options – either the Gold Enlighten Kit (Home Kit), or the Platinum Enlighten Kit (Home Kit and In-Surgery Whitening). See our price list for the latest prices.
We will be able to discuss these two alternative Enlighten treatment options with you during your inital consultation and answer any questions or queries you may have then too.
What does Enlighten treatment involve?
At Riverside Dental Spa, Enlighten Teeth Whitening treatment includes the following:
- Free Enlighten tooth serum – to replace your usual toothpaste whilst you are in treatment and to ensure your teeth are in an optimum state ready for the whitening process.
- Free evo-seal sensitivity gels – to ensure your maximum comfort during treatment.
- Ultra-comfortable custom made teeth whitening trays – to fit the unique contours of your mouth.
- 2 weeks take-home Enlighten whitening kit (with Gold and Platinum System) – to allow your teeth to be gently whitened and the surface stains and deeper stains on your teeth to be gradually lifted.
- 40 minute in-surgery ‘booster’ treatment (with the Platinum System only) – for the guaranteed lifetime ‘whiteness’ of your new smile.
- Predictable, consistent results that can last indefinitely – with really simple maintenance.
- No hidden costs!
Please note that a dental examination is required prior to treatment to determine your suitability. The cost of this is £40 which will be deducted from your Enlighten treatment cost If go ahead.
If you have any questions or would like any further information about teeth whitening treatment, please call us on 020 7091 0677 or request a consultation with a member of our team.
Case study 1
Case study 2
We realise that whilst many people would like to benefit from the treatments available, paying in one amount can prove difficult
Unfortunately, for many, delaying the treatment can result in on-going discomfort and may incur additional cost if the problem deteriorates.
Accordingly, to enable you to benefit from the smile you want now, we are pleased to be working with the specialist finance provider Dental Finance (www.dentalfinance.co.uk) in offering a range of finance plans enabling you to spread the cost, very often on an ‘interest free’ basis.
There is also access to a link enabling you to make application on-line. You will normally receive a response either later the same day or on the next working day at the latest.
When making your application, it would be helpful if you could include the practice reference/supplier number 10262462 in the appropriate box.
Should you have any questions please feel free to either contact us at the practice or Dental Finance direct on 03452 591091. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be pleased to answer any questions you might have.
*Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and above. Selected treatments only. Credit subject to status.