Taking care of ourselves as we age doesn’t only affect how we look, it can improve the way we feel about ourselves, with others and even how we act and what we do. For many of us who may be self-conscious about our appearance, looking great always provides the needed confidence boost before we step out the door, attend a long-awaited event or take on a new opportunity. That’s why at Riverside, we offer expert dental, cosmetic and facial rejuvenation treatments, which we can combine to perfect both your smile and your skin.
We understand how important it is to look and feel the best you can, and that staying healthy and youthful is a concern for adults of any age. Using advanced technologies, our highly experienced team of dental professionals and trained aesthetic practitioners can revitalise your facial appearance by perfecting your teeth, gums and smile, as well as the appearance and feel of your skin. Here we look at the options available to give you a complete facial makeover for a natural healthier, younger looking and happier you!
Getting the smile you’ve always wanted is now much quicker, easier and effective; there are many treatments, from teeth whitening to complete smile makeovers, which have become a popular way to restore, improve and perfect the smile. The smile is often the first feature to be noticed when making first impressions and it’s something that a lot of us want to feel confident about, so that we can look and feel our best.
It’s important to ensure that your teeth and gums are also as healthy as possible, as good oral hygiene and health will allow you to smile radiantly without any concern. We offer a range of preventive dental treatments to maintain your smile, along with cosmetic treatments to improve it:
- Hygiene appointments – to remove teeth staining and maintain clean, healthy teeth and gums and a fresh breath.
- White fillings – a natural-looking, invisible solution to correct dental flaws such as cracks, chips, gaps and discolouration in the teeth, or to improve the appearance of short or uneven teeth or fill in missing teeth.
- Teeth whitening – giving you a brighter smile up to several shades whiter, for a healthy-looking, beautiful smile.
- Crowns and bridges – modern and effective solutions using porcelain or ceramic, to provide superior, long-lasting restoration for broken or missing teeth.
- Veneers – to give you a Hollywood smile. Veneers are a popular and natural-looking option to improve the appearance and function of discoloured, chipped, cracked or unsightly teeth.
- Invisible braces – straightening teeth without anyone knowing that you’re wearing braces. We provide a range of comfortable, invisible teeth straightening treatments which in some cases, can take effect in as little as 6 months.
- Dental implants – implants are an ideal option offering realistic and permanent replacements for missing teeth. We can offer a comprehensive choice of safe and effective implant treatments, including Same Day Teeth.
Many of us would like to improve the look and feel of our skin, which has become tired or dull with age or through our lifestyles. The facial skin can quickly give an indication of someone’s age, despite the appearance of a straighter, brighter smile. Facial rejuvenation skin treatments provide a fast, comfortable and natural-looking way to reduce wrinkles, pigmentation or scarring and make the face appear younger and invigorated.
As a well-established facial aesthetics clinic, we can help you make the most of the way you look and feel with our range of anti-ageing and rejuvenation skin treatments for both men and women. All of our advanced treatments provide a comfortable and practically pain-free experience, for natural-looking, great results:
- Wrinkle reduction treatments – to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines in problem areas, smoothing away crow’s feet, and frown and forehead lines.
- Dermal fillers – a safe, long-lasting skin renewal treatment to improve the appearance of deeper lines, particularly around the nose to mouth, frown furrows and lipstick lines.
- Restylane Vital – providing deep dermal hydration for your skin where signs of ageing are more prominent. The skin-boosting fillers rejuvenate the face, hands and the chest.
- Obagi treatments – safe, effective peels and Nu-Derm treatments, which improve the look, texture and feel of your skin. They work to remove damaged skin and promote the turnover of new cells, revealing healthy, younger-looking skin.
If you’re interested in perfecting the look of your smile and your skin with our dental and rejuvenation treatments, our professionals can help you achieve your ideal look. We offer personal treatment plans which can spread the cost of your treatments, very often on an ‘interest free’ basis.
If you’d like to find out more or speak to us about how you can look and feel your best, you can book a free consultation on 020 7091 0677.