- More details
- Interest-free finance
Dental implants are considered an ideal option for replacing missing teeth or for providing a permanent alternative to dentures. Our dental implant system provides a safe and reliable method for replacing teeth.
Why choose Riverside Dental Spa for dental implants?
- Free consultationwith our Treatment Coordinator who will take the time to understand your concerns and answer any questions you may have
- Highly experienced implant surgeon– so you can rest assured that your smile is in safe hand
- A gentle, caring approach– for personalised dental care that is all about you
- A detailed dental implant treatment plan and no hidden costs– so you can be clear about the cost of treatment, and confident about what is involved before you make any decisions
- Great value– single dental implant placement, including crown only £2495*
- 0% finance– for affordable monthly payments that can fit within your budget
- Comprehensive choice of dental implant treatment options– so that you can find the right treatment option to best suit your individual requirements and budget.
How long will my dental implants last?
With proper care and cleaning, dental implants can last a lifetime. Like natural teeth, with the passing of time, the crowns could become worn or damaged. The big difference is that your new teeth can easily be repaired or replaced, using the same implants for support.
Can I eat whatever I want with dental implants?
Yes, there is no difference between natural and implant-supported teeth in what you can eat. If you have experienced problems earlier, you will be pleasantly surprised by the positive change that has taken place.
What is the success rate of dental implants?
After their healing period, the success rate of dental implants is between 94% and 98%. If you are a non-smoker with good oral hygiene, the percentage is closer to 98%.
If you have any questions or would like any further information about dental implants, please call us on 020 7091 0677 or request a free consultation with our Treatment Coordinator.
Why not spread the cost of your treatment with our 0% finance facility. With options up to 12 months, no deposit & no extra costs, 0% finance is the easy option for paying for your treatment.